Are you a First Home Buyer?
If you are about to become a first time home buyer you are probably have lots of questions about home loans, interest rates, if you can make extra repayments… I am sure you list goes on and on!
I can help you, as a first home buyer, find the answers to these questions and more you may not even have thought about.
Choosing to become a first home buyer is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime and you deserve to have the right help and advice to ensure being a first home buyer is stress free and simple.
I have been helping clients just like you through the maze of home loan options for over 25 years and my service costs you nothing.
All your home loan questions answered
I will tell you:
- How much your can borrow
- How much deposit you will need.
- Help you understand and apply for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG).
- Explain other costs that may be involved in buying a home such as Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI).
- Tell you how much your loan repayment will be.
- Explain if a Family Guarantee loan is an option for you.
And most importantly, I will help you find a home loan that meets your needs now and into your future.
About the First Home Buyers Grant
Each of the State Governments is committed to helping as many young people as possible to buy their first home by offering a first home buyer grant.
For more information follow the link to your States Office of State Revenue web site.